Not many small companies have thrived in the auto industry for as long as we have. Our way of doing business seems to work.
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail us at email@example.com. Tells us a bit yourself, what you have to offer, and Include a resume highlighting your skills and experience.
Position: Sales Assistant
Weissach Group is a company built with heart and enthusiasm. We started from humble beginnings in the 1980’s and have thrived because at heart, we are car enthusiasts that believe in building relationships and mutual respect. With a passion for what we do and putting our client first, we quickly grew with a community of Weissach luxury vehicle enthusiasts. Today we are the largest independent Porsche Store in Canada, as well as the authorized dealers for Automobili Lamborghini, Lotus Cars, Bugatti, Koenigsegg, and RUF Canada. To our clients and team we are more than a premium vehicle dealership. We consider ourselves to be experts in sales, service, and the brands we represent.
With the addition of a new location in Kitsilano, specializing in the Sports and Luxury automobile sector, we have a new opportunity to join the Weissach team as a Sales Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to gain entry level sales experience and make an impact on a new and growing area of the business. Reporting to the Sales Manager for Weissach, you will work closely with the Sales team.
As Sales Assistant, you are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day business of the reception area including assisting with sales and aftersales.
- Answer incoming calls to the office
- Greet customers
- Work with and update CRM programs
- Schedule meeting and appointments with clients
- Support the events and marketing team as needed
- Organize sales documentation
- Record, circulate and update sales information to team
- Manage invoicing
- Create and update sales cards for vehicles
- Additional clerical and administrative support for the sales team
Required Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be personable, with a can-do attitude, and possess exceptional communication and organizational skills. You enjoy working within an entrepreneurial customer driven environment and providing exceptional customer service for our clients. You have a minimum of one year of experience in customer service or sales, in addition to:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with superb attention to detail
- Team oriented and customer driven
- Highly organized, with strong administrative and time management skills
- Excellent MS Office proficiency
- Professional demeanor and approach
- Experience in the sport and luxury automotive environment considered an asset
- Valid Canadian Drivers License Required
If you would like to join our driven and dynamic team and are looking for a rewarding career that offers challenge and growth in a top performing work environment, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, July 24, 2017.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits plan and an exceptional work environment and career growth.
1918 Fir St.
Vancouver, BC Canada
P 604 736 1001
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30 PST
Sat 10:00-5:00 PST (sales only)
Closed on long weekends